Sunday, July 12, 2009

An afternoon with the Lindemans

Yesterday we had the pleasure of visiting Mara's parents, Gary and Carol, at their new apartment. We even got in some pool time, which the kids were thrilled about!



I love this picture of Maya.


Maya loves spending time with Mara and Mike. She was particularly interested in Mara's red toenails.

Jordan did so great in the pool! Besides swimming lessons and water park pools at hotels, he has never really been in a pool without us holding him. Mara and Mike let him borrow a pool noodle and along with his water wings, he was on his own! Well, Nate and I never really got more than a foot away but I think he really liked his independence.




Thank you to Gary and Carol for providing us with an afternoon of fun and a delicious meal afterward. I've been lucky to know Mara's parents for nearly 20 years now and it's wonderful that we all have ended up living so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment