Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin picking

Yes, it's been awhile since I've put in an entry. I had surgery about 10 days ago and this time my recovery period has been a little longer than I expected. I'm going to try to post some of the fun stuff we in the weeks prior to my surgery.

We have been going to Eugster's Pumpkin Patch since I can remember - even back when Nate and I were dating in college. It is about a 15 minute drive from Madison and has tons of fun stuff - huge pumpkin patches, wagon rides, petting zoo, and most importantly candy apples and cider doughnuts. : )
It was so cold that day - maybe in the 30's and very windy. In the past couple years, we have worn t-shirts and gotten sunburnt when we went here. But I guess that is Wisconsin weather!

Uncle Mike was nice enough to brave the cold weather with us!








No comments:

Post a Comment