Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Little Cindee Rose

This weekend we were able to meet our new niece, Cindee Rose, for the first time. She is absolutely adorable! Nate's sister Leah endured about 48 + hours of labor that resulted in a C-section so needless to say, little Cindee has a very tough mother! Cindee was named after Nate and Leah's mother. I don't think Leah could have picked a better person to name her after.

Isn't her head pefectly round?!
Both the kids had a little hint of a cold so we kept them away from Cindee, but here is a picture of Uncle Nate with her. When I told Jordan that I was an aunt, he looked confused and asked me if I'd still be his mom. : )


I couldn't help but snuggle her fuzzy little head when I was holding her. Newborn babies smell so good.



Congratulations, Leah and Ryan! You are going to be wonderful parents and we are so happy to welcome her into the family!




No comments:

Post a Comment