This is just a cute picture of the kids before Jordan's second day of preschool. It was 55 degrees when we left the house in the morning but 80 by the time I picked him up at 11:30 so the zip-up sweatshirts definitely weren't needed!
Monday, September 14, 2009
A week of firsts
Last week brought the end of summer and the start of the school year! Jordan is returning for his second year of preschool. The morning of his first day, he woke up and ran down to our bedroom saying "I have school today! I have school today!". It was really cute. I hope his enthusiasm for school lasts for the next 18 years. : )
And although Maya would be happy as a clam to be in preschool with Jordan, she is still a year too young so we decided to start her in swimming lessons. I was pretty nervous just dropping her off at the side of the pool. I snapped this picture right before she starting crying and asking for me. : ( But it got better after about 5 minutes of one-on-one time with the teacher and then it was all smiles for the rest of the class. She ended the class by jumping in all by herself - what a trooper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did our kids get to be so big? Sigh.
ReplyDelete