Thursday, June 4, 2009

The park and Beansprouts

Today we met up with some of our preschool friends at a park. I had sent out a group email about a week ago to see if there was any interest in meeting every 2-3 weeks at different parks around the area and we had a great turnout today - nearly two-thirds of his class showed up! After we played for almost two hours, I surprised the kids with lunch at Beansprouts, which is one of the most child-friendly restaurants I've ever been to. Even though we don't get there too often, it is definitely one of our favorites.

Here is Maya with her mac & cheese. She surprised me by grabbing my bowl of edamame and eating the whole thing....and then asking for more. And as always, she is giving 110% in the smile department.
Jordan chose the cheese pizza and had already gobbled down his banana octopus by the time I took this picture.

Later this afternoon, the kids took the baby for a stroll around the house. Maya decided pants were optional but insisted on having her pink sandals on.


No comments:

Post a Comment