We arrived at the Millers house late Thursday afternoon. After supper I lost track of Maya, only to discover her snuggled under her new Princess sleeping bag while Uncle Eric read her a story. I can only imagine how happy she was!

After the kids went to bed, Nate's mom, sister and brother helped me set up for the rummage sale. It took about 4 hours, but we got mostly everything laid out and hung up. We also got attacked by an army of June bugs! Those guys are pretty nasty.
The rummage sale lasted the whole day on Friday and all morning on Saturday. The weather was perfect and we ended up making alot more money than I thought we would! Thank you sooo much to the Millers for not only letting hold the sale at their house but also for helping me set-up/take-down and man the sale. And thank you to my parents for watching the kids both days - Maya would not be happy to see other people buying her purple and pink clothes!
When the kids returned to the Millers from my parents house, they headed straight outside. Sidewalk chalk is a favorite activity of Jordan's and the Millers have a long brick walkway out to their garage which is a perfect spot to decorate.


We also had some fun with dandelions and making wishes.

And Maya mastered blowing bubbles with a little help from Grandma Cindee.

The night ended with Toy Story 2 and some snuggling in some new sleeping bags.

Sunday morning Maya spent some time putting clothes on her baby and big girl dolls. But she also found a basket left over from the rummage sale and determined it was just her size.

Papa Steve flew her around the house in her little spaceship basket and she absolutely loved it! I wish I had a gotten a picture of her face - pure happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment