Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last day of preschool

Last Thursday was Jordan's final day at preschool. They had a beach party! All the kids got to wear their swimsuits and bring beach towels. I bought different colored leis for Jordan's classmates to wear and they also got a sandbucket/shovel and bubbles from their teachers. I can't believe how fast the year went. I'm so glad we sent Jordan to preschool. His teachers were so wonderful and he has made many little friends. Most of all his classmates are moving up to the same Mon/Wed/Fri class next year so there will thankfully be alot of familiar faces. Maya is so comfortable there that I feel like she should be starting next fall, but she has another whole year to go!

Once she saw Jordan with his beach towel out, Maya wanted hers out too. This picture was then followed by an impromptu yoga session.


After preschool, we ate lunch, packed up and set off for our long weekend in S-Town. Here's a picture of the kids right before we left.






No comments:

Post a Comment