Jordan is really excited for preschool tomorrow. It is the last day and they are having a beach party. He gets to wear his swimsuit and bring his Mickey Mouse beach towel. We spent a little bit today making a thank you card for his teachers and he picked out some potted Gerbera daisies to give to them. I can't believe the year is done already!
I'm not sure when I'll post next. After preschool, we are headed up to Shawano for Memorial Day weekend. My rummage sale is Friday and Saturday, and then Saturday evening Nate and I are headed to my cousin Kent's wedding reception. I hope we can get out on the boat and enjoy the beautiful weather. I also hope Maya doesn't get up at 5 AM each morning!
I'm not sure when I'll post next. After preschool, we are headed up to Shawano for Memorial Day weekend. My rummage sale is Friday and Saturday, and then Saturday evening Nate and I are headed to my cousin Kent's wedding reception. I hope we can get out on the boat and enjoy the beautiful weather. I also hope Maya doesn't get up at 5 AM each morning!
Finally, I'd like to mention good luck to my good friends Mara and Mike. They are running their first 1/2 marathon in Madison on Sunday. You guys are going to do awesome!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Maya is funny...I guess she still did put one pant leg on at a time! HA! Have a great time this weekend in Shawano...have a Sun Drop for me and keep me posted on any Rama stories!!!
ReplyDelete